We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
- If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before the end of your term (via an email to [email protected]). Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each month
- If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Menue service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Menue may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
- Note: No refunds are offered, if a plan is canceled after 30 days of subscription.
30 Day No Obligation Cancellation
Menue offers SaaS service to companies under a 30-day no obligation cancellation policy. The no obligation cancellation begins immediately upon account activation. The 30-day no obligation cancellation period only applies to new customers and does not apply to existing customers that have a subscription plan. Menue will also not honor a free trial period for customers who were once paying subscribers, cancelled, and then decided to re-instate their subscription to Menue.
At any time during the 30-day, potential subscriber (customer) can cancel their account and will be refunded in full.
In order to continue using SaaS after the 30-day no obligation cancellation period, you will be automatically be put to continue to your selected payment plan which you have selected initially at time of buying from range of selections of monthly or receiving a discount by paying for half yearly or full year of service.
Monthly Billing, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
Menue charges and collects in advance for use of the SaaS service.
All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to: [email protected]
Customers will receive an email from Menue confirming that their subscription to the SaaS service has been cancelled.
Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
The fees that Menue charges for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer’s agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer’s responsibility.
Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the SaaS services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, customer has to write to [email protected]
The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle (depending on payment method). In other case the customer will get notifications email/sms to complete the payment to continue using our services.
With regards to downgrades on a subscription, Menue does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
Menue reserves the right to refuse/cancel a subscription to any of the SaaS services bought from menue.in, If Menue refuses a new or renewing subscription/membership, registrants will be offered a refund on prorata basis of pending days in subscription plan bought.
These above policies apply to all the services & plans listed on Menue unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials.