If you are wondering how to insert your qr code into the templates given or even at your own custom template. This guide will help you to do that in easy steps.
You must have learnt how to design & download qr code in our previous guide. If you haven’t you can read it now anyway.
5 Easy Steps to Create Your Personalized QR Template Design
- First Download the template bundle and qr code from QR Builder page.
- Extract the zip file using Winrar or 7zip (the folder contains all three template designs).
- Visit photopea.com and go to File>Open and select the desired template from the downloaded folder in previous step.
- Now you can change the logo, restaurant name, color, background image of template as per your desire.
- After that upload your original QR code downloaded on first step and insert the same into this template.
- Now go to file>export as> pdf and save the design as pdf.
Note: Don’t forget to check the qr code by scanning on your mobile before saving your customization work.
That’s all you’ve done the major part, now print the design on your desired size and get the qr code stands to place in on your restaurant tables.